Monday 22 July 2013

What is WildlifeByBilly?!



WildlifeByBilly is my YouTube channel which I have been developing over the last year or so!
I thought it would be a good idea to create a video showing some clips of the best footage I have captured over the last 18 months. I thought that it would be great for new viewers of my blog!

Here is my youtube link:

Also, here are some stills that I didn't include in the video, but I would love to share with you!


I love the picture above because of the ripples and the simplicity of the colours. I took this picture in Derbyshire!


I also love this picture because of the 'v' shaped ripple effect trailing behind the Mallard duck!


Please carry on watching my blog!

If your thinking you have seen this post before, your right! I'm going to occasionally upload it so new visitors to my blog can see what its all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment